Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Apply for admin team

1 2 3 4
Cr34tive
Cr34tive Helper Level 88 24/03/2024 05:43 PM
What I would say here is... 2025. That's it.

Made by McMillan
mrme1
mrme1 Trickster Level 25 24/03/2024 06:11 PM
Admins are being too strict about helper applications, Players that are good, active, and have a deent english still being rejected maybe for swearing once or twice. And since you're asking, pleading for players to apply for admin position atleast tell admins to be less strict with those applications Give players a chance to show what they are capable of doing in such position
Admins are being too strict about helper applications, Players that are good, active, and have a deent english still being rejected maybe for swearing once or twice.
And since you're asking, pleading for players to apply for admin position atleast tell admins to be less strict with those applications
Give players a chance to show what they are capable of doing in such position
ViLG4X ViLG4X 24/03/2024 06:21 PM
The rules are fine imo, but some things like unable to apply for 1 year because you got banned on web or game for some stupid reason like VPN should be less strict
The rules are fine imo, but some things like unable to apply for 1 year because you got banned on web or game for some stupid reason like VPN should be less strict
mrme1 mrme1 24/03/2024 06:33 PM
Exactly, like this isn't a government job im not signing for the FBI or something
Exactly, like this isn't a government job
im not signing for the FBI or something
GetLaw GetLaw Helper 24/03/2024 06:48 PM
Yes, it is a game, however, why are you interested in that if you think it is trivial? The point of "it is not a government" or " stupid reason" is that it is not only a game, it teaches you what responsibility and discipline mean, how to deal with different situations, not to get a promotion to acquire advantages over others or whatsoever. The server has been running since 2009, therefore the manager has worked, given time to develop the most suitable for playing as well as singular player features, the game developer. Make up your mind and give yourself a few seconds to think, just be in the server developer's shoes, and you will understand why those positions are valuable.
I'm not signing for the FBI or somethingYes, it is a game, however, why are you interested in that if you think it is trivial?
The point of "it is not a government" or " stupid reason" is that it is not only a game, it teaches you what responsibility and discipline mean, how to deal with different situations, not to get a promotion to acquire advantages over others or whatsoever. The server has been running since 2009, therefore the manager has worked, given time to develop the most suitable for playing as well as singular player features, the game developer.
Make up your mind and give yourself a few seconds to think, just be in the server developer's shoes, and you will understand why those positions are valuable.
ViLG4X ViLG4X 24/03/2024 08:42 PM
I’m talking about the penalty for VPN(not the vpn ban but the fact it makes denies your helper application for a whole year) seems a bit too much, you can have it on by accident at times you know, we aren’t robots
I’m talking about the penalty for VPN(not the vpn ban but the fact it makes denies your helper application for a whole year) seems a bit too much, you can have it on by accident at times you know, we aren’t robots
xARC xARC Administrator 24/03/2024 08:44 PM
We'll be looking for the candidate even if the user is blocked from the application if an user is really showing the effort for the rank then he/she 'll be meesaged by an admin that he/she is interested in the rank then he/she 'll be suggested for the admin rank for the voting.
Roka
Roka Legendary player Level 45 24/03/2024 06:35 PM
Likewise
Likewise
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 118 24/03/2024 06:42 PM
Hello, We'll be looking for the candidate even if the user is blocked from the application if an user is really showing the effort for the rank then he/she 'll be meesaged by an admin that he/she is interested in the rank then he/she 'll be suggested for the admin rank for the voting. I have already messaged few guys in past regarding the interest in staff rank. You don't have to worry that you'll have to wait for an year for the next application. If you prove yourself that you are worthy then the rank will reach to you instead you reaching to it.
Hello,

We'll be looking for the candidate even if the user is blocked from the application if an user is really showing the effort for the rank then he/she 'll be meesaged by an admin that he/she is interested in the rank then he/she 'll be suggested for the admin rank for the voting.

I have already messaged few guys in past regarding the interest in staff rank.

You don't have to worry that you'll have to wait for an year for the next application.

If you prove yourself that you are worthy then the rank will reach to you instead you reaching to it.
ViLG4X ViLG4X 24/03/2024 08:44 PM
Thank you
Thank you
xARC
xARC Administrator Commentator Level 118 24/03/2024 06:57 PM
Not everyone deserves to lift Mjölnir, you need to be worthy if you prove yourself to be worthy then you can get that rank as well. If its not that restrictive then everyone can be a staff members right?
pleading for players to apply for admin position atleast tell admins to be less strict with those applications
Give players a chance to show what they are capable of doing in such position

Not everyone deserves to lift Mjölnir, you need to be worthy if you prove yourself to be worthy then you can get that rank as well.

Exactly, like this isn't a government job
im not signing for the FBI or something
If its not that restrictive then everyone can be a staff members right?
Alfie1
Alfie1 Legendary player Level 73 24/03/2024 09:26 PM
Good luck to all applicants! I've seen a real sum of good choices recently in picking helpers and overall promoting new staff members, which were very cooperative and position-worthy.
Good luck to all applicants! I've seen a real sum of good choices recently in picking helpers and overall promoting new staff members, which were very cooperative and position-worthy.
~ Barriers exist to be broken. ~
Shankss
Shankss Helper Outlaw Level 80 24/03/2024 10:38 PM
well i wanna be a member but not atm, maybe around mid april ill apply or summer
You don't have at least 30 hours of playing time on any of the servers.well i wanna be a member but not atm, maybe around mid april ill apply or summer star_struck
Niana
Niana Level 88 25/03/2024 02:13 AM
Good luck all For me I'll apply next month when I'm totally free.
Good luck all
For me I'll apply next month when I'm totally free.
RickYMarselo
RickYMarselo Experienced player Level 22 25/03/2024 03:09 AM
i will be helper
i will be helper :)
Veteran95O Veteran95O 25/03/2024 05:22 AM
Write i as capital I from now on if you want to be a professional Helper, friend. I hope you become one
Write i as capital I from now on if you want to be a professional Helper, friend. I hope you become one
rdr1
intol
intol n00b Level 54 25/03/2024 10:20 AM
can former perma players have a chance?
can former perma players have a chance?
Veteran95O Veteran95O 25/03/2024 10:24 AM
If they can prove the staff members that they are trustable, loyal, professional, helpful, friendly, they will get a chance for this position.
If they can prove the staff members that they are trustable, loyal, professional, helpful, friendly, they will get a chance for this position.
1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked.