Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

IssueForgot server password and lost email

Flowed
Flowed Experienced player Level 43 13/01/2024 08:55 PM
Hello. Im player since 2012. I forgot my server account and also i lost my email. So i can't change my password because its sending reset to email i have lost. Can any admin help me get my account back? My linked account name is Flow for server 2.
Hello. Im player since 2012. I forgot my server account and also i lost my email. So i can't change my password because its sending reset to email i have lost. Can any admin help me get my account back? My linked account name is Flow for server 2.
sMeX sMeX Administrator 13/01/2024 08:56 PM
I am afraid there is nothing we can do in this case, either you remember your email or your account is gone.
I am afraid there is nothing we can do in this case, either you remember your email or your account is gone.
Flowed Flowed 13/01/2024 09:01 PM
Its very old account. I lost it and probably it was stolen. How can i remember it. Please help me for change my mail or give me my server 2 password to login.
Its very old account. I lost it and probably it was stolen. How can i remember it. Please help me for change my mail or give me my server 2 password to login.
sMeX sMeX Administrator 13/01/2024 09:04 PM
I don't have the ability to so, you can unlink your game account and start from beginning but take care not to forget your password again or make a new game and web account.
I don't have the ability to so, you can unlink your game account and start from beginning but take care not to forget your password again or make a new game and web account.
Flowed Flowed 13/01/2024 09:08 PM
I know its my mistake but i dont want lost my account. I guess my game password saved in this servers logs. Old admins know me. I just ask you to report it to more competent admins.
I know its my mistake but i dont want lost my account. I guess my game password saved in this servers logs. Old admins know me. I just ask you to report it to more competent admins.
TBA
TBA Hustler Level 32 13/01/2024 11:42 PM
Passwords are encrypted buddy. Surely NiCe doesn't keep them in plain text.
Passwords are encrypted buddy. Surely NiCe doesn't keep them in plain text. o_O
ViFluKeY
ViFluKeY Level 166 14/01/2024 09:26 AM
It seems like you've solved it by yourself. Please make sure to change your email to the one that you can access so in the future, you can reset your password if you forget it.
It seems like you've solved it by yourself. Please make sure to change your email to the one that you can access so in the future, you can reset your password if you forget it.

Flowed has come to play on game server San Andreas Multiplayer 2 10:36 PM
This thread has been locked.