Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Bug reportsBug reports on SA-MP

1... 972 973 974 975 976... 1113
Alain07
Alain07 Editor Level 66 22/04/2022 05:31 PM
Hello xVikrant950, It's one of latest updates and one u rammed is a NPC which was added lately .(Updates).You ll get stars for killing npc s
Hello xVikrant950,
It's one of latest updates and one u rammed is a NPC which was added lately .(Updates).You ll get stars for killing npc s
Male
Male Level 55 22/04/2022 07:10 PM
- Fix bug, when players can perform commands when they are not spawned yet. It can affect players under some circumstances, when they for example on a jetpack and join an event and then push N at the very ending seconds of the event, they will be spawned to their actual position while on the jetpack, but with the interaction menu is opened, by this there will be no way for them to close the interaction menu unless they lose the jetpack.
- Fix bug, when players can perform commands when they are not spawned yet. It can affect players under some circumstances, when they for example on a jetpack and join an event and then push N at the very ending seconds of the event, they will be spawned to their actual position while on the jetpack, but with the interaction menu is opened, by this there will be no way for them to close the interaction menu unless they lose the jetpack.

This text is displayed only for administrators
Matinn
Matinn Legendary player Level 52 22/04/2022 09:22 PM
Hi, I wanted to say that audio links do not work, because this domain (https://gta-multiplayer.cz) is blocked in my country. Please move the audio links to other domains such as (https://hotring.cz) so that we can use them.
Hi, I wanted to say that audio links do not work, because this domain (https://gta-multiplayer.cz) is blocked in my country. Please move the audio links to other domains such as (hotring.cz) so that we can use them.
JessiJJ
JessiJJ Epic player Level 102 22/04/2022 10:04 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Lexan
Lexan Godfather Level 107 23/04/2022 04:54 AM
House 751 Entry Bug Everytime when I jump on this stair (that area that I pointed out), I'll immediately dead, please fix this bug
House 751 Entry Bug

Everytime when I jump on this stair (that area that I pointed out), I'll immediately dead, please fix this bug

Marquess
Marquess Level 55 23/04/2022 10:11 AM
Baggage handler job in SFA gives checkpoint in LSA
Baggage handler job in SFA gives checkpoint in LSA
ItsHunTer
ItsHunTer Hitman Level 68 23/04/2022 11:34 AM
Hello! i wanted to say about contest, today new contest posted by Evelynn (Most rp earned s3) however first it was showing that i got 7k+ rp in contest then it get reset and become 2k so i earn more rp and i go till 6k and my name from contest is remove, after few hour's my name was there but with 3990 Rp
Hello! i wanted to say about contest, today new contest posted by Evelynn (Most rp earned s3) however first it was showing that i got 7k+ rp in contest then it get reset and become 2k so i earn more rp and i go till 6k and my name from contest is remove, after few hour's my name was there but with 3990 Rp
Flokii
Flokii n00b Level 83 23/04/2022 12:46 PM
Bug Report Criminals or Players with wanted stars can easily escape cops by going inside transfender.
Bug Report

Criminals or Players with wanted stars can easily escape cops by going inside transfender.

Andromeda
Andromeda Outlaw Level 106 23/04/2022 07:55 PM
We've been doing assassinations with Iverson and sometimes he wasn't able to join me. We call t-bone at the same time, I receive the target and he received the message "no targets found". It gets fixed by itself with time but it only happens with Iverson, perhaps that might give a clue about the issue
We've been doing assassinations with Iverson and sometimes he wasn't able to join me. We call t-bone at the same time, I receive the target and he received the message "no targets found".

It gets fixed by itself with time but it only happens with Iverson, perhaps that might give a clue about the issue
Tadej1
Tadej1 Level 70 24/04/2022 11:40 AM
This happens to my screen when i enter train in Cranberry station after relog i get tped to random location and i lose armor.

This happens to my screen when i enter train in Cranberry station after relog i get tped to random location and i lose armor.

Los Santos Vagos
1... 972 973 974 975 976... 1113