Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Why i have banned again ?

Ofir
Ofir Level 58 10/06/2020 08:18 PM
I have videos i didnt use any aimbot. I have a lot of records i didnt use cheats! How to send you ? https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/videos/proof-im-not-using-aimbot/
I have videos i didnt use any aimbot.

I have a lot of records i didnt use cheats!

How to send you ?

https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/videos/proof-im-not-using-aimbot/
MrTerminator
MrTerminator Godfather Level 104 10/06/2020 08:24 PM
Hello, If you have any proof to defend yourself, Upload it on Youtube and Share the links here. If you Dont know how to Upload them, Just Pmme and i'll Guide you through!
Hello, If you have any proof to defend yourself, Upload it on Youtube and Share the links here.
If you Dont know how to Upload them, Just Pmme and i'll Guide you through!
Bull24
Bull24 Lead Administrator Level 165 12/06/2020 02:32 PM
I'll forward this thread to R3kT, because you are banned by him. I'll lock this thread to avoid any useless posts and till R3kT reply to it. Also please refrain from making multiple threads. And if you got any proof against the ban you can message him.
I'll forward this thread to R3kT, because you are banned by him. I'll lock this thread to avoid any useless posts and till R3kT reply to it. Also please refrain from making multiple threads. And if you got any proof against the ban you can message him.
R3kT
R3kT Manager Enforcer Level 173 13/06/2020 04:21 AM
yeah, super sad story. You were back from another aimbot ban for all of 3 days, and you were still clearly using aimbot, so perhaps actually remove your aimbot this time and we will see you in another 30 days. -R3kT
yeah, super sad story.

You were back from another aimbot ban for all of 3 days, and you were still clearly using aimbot, so perhaps actually remove your aimbot this time and we will see you in another 30 days.

-R3kT

Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. r3kt@gta-multiplayer.cz
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.