Confirmation

Register
Login
Spooky halloween to all players!

Cheaters gonna cheat & leaderboard wipe

1 2 3
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 23/06/2017 04:11 AM
Cheaters gonna cheat So it came to my attention that Rayo (also known as Katniss, LuisCalibre, Revolver, Cowboy) has recently been banned for aimbot. I wanted to remind the admins that this player has been banned many times before for numerous cheats in the past. Aimbotting, shooting trough walls, constant /q abuse. If the admins will review this players ban history, it will be obvious that this cheater just will keep cheating no matter how many times you will ban him. Now Seppo said this in a previous thread: I have a simple question: Since this is a experienced player and its rather obvious he will just keep cheating no matter how many times you ban him, why wont he get a permban or account deletion? Leaderboard wipe The player known as Rayo holds a lot of places in the /top of s2 leaderboard. ***** In the past I already asked a leaderboard wipe because he used shooting trough walls to get the sniper /top. Now he's been banned for aimbotting its rather obvious he used cheats to get on top of the leader boards. Why won't you delete his account or reset his stats? Its unfair to have cheaters holding the /top of the leaderboards. *****Fun fact, this thread is full of eyewitness reports of players claiming they noticed Rayo cheating.
Cheaters gonna cheat
So it came to my attention that Rayo (also known as Katniss, LuisCalibre, Revolver, Cowboy) has recently been banned for aimbot.

I wanted to remind the admins that this player has been banned many times before for numerous cheats in the past. Aimbotting, shooting trough walls, constant /q abuse. If the admins will review this players ban history, it will be obvious that this cheater just will keep cheating no matter how many times you will ban him.

Now Seppo said this in a previous thread:
We do not tolerate experienced players who cheat or come back and continue cheating, therefore I would honestly think twice before doing so as we are forced to take a more severe punishment. Source
I have a simple question: Since this is a experienced player and its rather obvious he will just keep cheating no matter how many times you ban him, why wont he get a permban or account deletion?

Leaderboard wipe
The player known as Rayo holds a lot of places in the /top of s2 leaderboard. ***** In the past I already asked a leaderboard wipe because he used shooting trough walls to get the sniper /top. Now he's been banned for aimbotting its rather obvious he used cheats to get on top of the leader boards.

Why won't you delete his account or reset his stats? Its unfair to have cheaters holding the /top of the leaderboards.

*****Fun fact, this thread is full of eyewitness reports of players claiming they noticed Rayo cheating.
This text is displayed only for administrators
GaFsI
GaFsI Level 88 23/06/2017 04:25 AM
i agree with stealth,i have also noticed that this player has been cheating lot. i Played v him in tdm minigun for 50k he was shooting the wall and im dying i didnt know how,i have reported him but admins was offine
i agree with stealth,i have also noticed that this player has been cheating lot.
i Played v him in tdm minigun for 50k he was shooting the wall and im dying i didnt know how,i have reported him but admins was offine
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 23/06/2017 04:27 AM
It looks like Katniss is still using the ''shoot trough wall hack cheat'' he got banned for in the thead I mentioned before. Oh well, cheaters gonna cheat.
i agree with stealth,i have also noticed that this player has been cheating lot. i Played v him in tdm minigun for 50k he was shooting the wall and im dying i didnt know how,i have reported him but admins was offine
It looks like Katniss is still using the ''shoot trough wall hack cheat'' he got banned for in the thead I mentioned before. Oh well, cheaters gonna cheat.
Lak1
Lak1 Godfather Level 137 23/06/2017 04:31 AM
I want to try to take a part of this and give my opinion since i recently got banned. I will just try to match this with my case. So i am experienced player and not tolerated but he is not? So i deserved 65days ban but he only 30? So i am trying to save my killstreak and "screaming" around but he got tons of top with cheats? So i got warned for deleting account with 3 logs but he still have tons of chances left? So i was pissed off from Sepo by writing "moment of silence " before banning me but he is not? What's make him different than me? Becouse i am from Serbia? Hehe, i hope u got one more amazing example abot how u act to me and how u do with other players with even worse cases :)
I want to try to take a part of this and give my opinion since i recently got banned.
I will just try to match this with my case.
So i am experienced player and not tolerated but he is not? So i deserved 65days ban but he only 30? So i am trying to save my killstreak and "screaming" around but he got tons of top with cheats? So i got warned for deleting account with 3 logs but he still have tons of chances left? So i was pissed off from Sepo by writing "moment of silence " before banning me but he is not? What's make him different than me? Becouse i am from Serbia? Hehe, i hope u got one more amazing example abot how u act to me and how u do with other players with even worse cases :)
Michilx
Michilx Legendary player Level 86 23/06/2017 04:32 AM
This thread still no sence as you shouldn't order the admins to ban him or give him perma ban or even delete his account as him already punshed by getting ban 30days and pliz stop making useless threads as it considered as spaming in the threads.
This thread still no sence as you shouldn't order the admins to ban him or give him perma ban or even delete his account as him already punshed by getting ban 30days and pliz stop making useless threads as it considered as spaming in the threads.
Facebook
Facebook Level 118 23/06/2017 07:36 AM
I heard players complaining against him, and the way he is hunting, because he's a known deathmatcher in our server, but i honesty didnt see him cheating, while I was fighting with him, of course, the wall back that i am sure he uses doesnt count :) but i didnt see this player like using aimbot or others, but I am totally agree to delete his account, since this player keeps cheating and getting ban for 3 years long, and took some top position due those cheats. #DeleteKatniss
I heard players complaining against him, and the way he is hunting, because he's a known deathmatcher in our server, but i honesty didnt see him cheating, while I was fighting with him, of course, the wall back that i am sure he uses doesnt count :) but i didnt see this player like using aimbot or others, but I am totally agree to delete his account, since this player keeps cheating and getting ban for 3 years long, and took some top position due those cheats.

#DeleteKatniss
g1razz
g1razz Epic player Level 130 23/06/2017 11:58 AM
Can you please stop with your useless comments on every single thread, arab? If you want to deserve a helper promotion, well you can't bro, your english gives me cancer ffs... - About Katpiss: When I played TDM with him on S2, he uses kind of hack which kicks me out of the server, for example, I'm hidden behind an object on the TDM then he shoots like 20-30 bullets in the object and I get kicked.. Also when he's on low hp and I am running to him to kill him, he uses godmode to save his killstreak or what fucking ever... About Lak1, I'm not protecting him since we are enemies but he's from Balkan and we respect each other so 65 days for ''experienced'' and 30 days ban for the ''legendary'' player with 3-4 /tops made with cheats is totally unfair, thanks for reading...
This thread still no sence as you shouldn't order the admins to ban him or give him perma ban or even delete his account as him already punshed by getting ban 30days and pliz stop making useless threads as it considered as spaming in the threads.Can you please stop with your useless comments on every single thread, arab? If you want to deserve a helper promotion, well you can't bro, your english gives me cancer ffs...

- About Katpiss:
When I played TDM with him on S2, he uses kind of hack which kicks me out of the server, for example, I'm hidden behind an object on the TDM then he shoots like 20-30 bullets in the object and I get kicked.. Also when he's on low hp and I am running to him to kill him, he uses godmode to save his killstreak or what fucking ever... About Lak1, I'm not protecting him since we are enemies but he's from Balkan and we respect each other so 65 days for ''experienced'' and 30 days ban for the ''legendary'' player with 3-4 /tops made with cheats is totally unfair, thanks for reading...
Kewe47
Kewe47 Legendary player Level 72 23/06/2017 12:44 PM
well, i agree with Lak1/Stealth. zonda gavee him thosse cheats , Rayo must get account deletion ,
well, i agree with Lak1/Stealth.

he uses kind of hack which kicks me out of the server, for example, I'm hidden behind an object on the TDM then he shoots like 20-30 bullets in the object and I get kicked..zonda gavee him thosse cheats ,
Rayo must get account deletion ,
SLEEP OVER
404ShamoilNotFound
404ShamoilNotFound Level 58 23/06/2017 01:01 PM
Rayo got 28k+ kills and already took Madds top I mean so hard work spoiled by a cheater I think that admins should perma ban him or reset his stats and not to give him another chance to come back after 30 days if not then he should receive 2x ban time than Lak1
Rayo got 28k+ kills and already took Madds top I mean so hard work spoiled by a cheater I think that admins should perma ban him or reset his stats and not to give him another chance to come back after 30 days if not then he should receive 2x ban time than Lak1

Feel free to spam my wall
hcTop
hcTop Level 118 23/06/2017 03:31 PM
Lak1 and rayo should be fair in punishment even if they are experienced player...so unfair for other players who did not cheats ...they should punish for long !!more players cant kill or revenge on cheaters...cuz they tired to fight for wasting time and money...sorry for english...thats my opinion only...if many players affect lak1 and rayo because of thier cheats they must have to pay lot of usd !!t buy unban....so they can realize that cheaters will not forever better or famous...
Lak1 and rayo should be fair in punishment even if they are experienced player...so unfair for other players who did not cheats ...they should punish for long !!more players cant kill or revenge on cheaters...cuz they tired to fight for wasting time and money...sorry for english...thats my opinion only...if many players affect lak1 and rayo because of thier cheats they must have to pay lot of usd !!t buy unban....so they can realize that cheaters will not forever better or famous...
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.