Confirmation

Register
Login
Spooky halloween to all players!

Reporting Monster S3

1 2 3
Mac10
Mac10 Legendary player Level 111 14/07/2015 11:22 PM
Well we were playing and at first it just seemed like he was lagging but yet his ping was stable so i decided to start recording and found out alot more than i bargained for .. Clip 1 <<< Check it out And my friend was recording him earlier after i was speaking about it and showed me this vid he dies eventually but his ping is a steady 60 / 70 and he takes quite a while to die. Clip 2 <<< And this [Edit 1] Also just realized i posted under the wrong section my bad please move the thread.. Edit 2. If you notice he switches like the odd time but he 4 shoots switches and 4 shoots again this is impossible you have to reload each time you shoot 4 sawn shots ... so if there is no explanation to how this is possible i would like to see justice
Well we were playing and at first it just seemed like he was lagging but yet his ping was stable so i decided to start recording and found out alot more than i bargained for ..

Clip 1 <<< Check it out

And my friend was recording him earlier after i was speaking about it and showed me this vid he dies eventually but his ping is a steady 60 / 70 and he takes quite a while to die.

Clip 2 <<< And this

[Edit 1]
Also just realized i posted under the wrong section my bad please move the thread..

Edit 2.

If you notice he switches like the odd time but he 4 shoots switches and 4 shoots again this is impossible you have to reload each time you shoot 4 sawn shots ... so if there is no explanation to how this is possible i would like to see justice
alokas
alokas Level 73 14/07/2015 11:25 PM
Yeah I was fighting with him aswell, his ping is normal but he doesn't die.
Yeah I was fighting with him aswell, his ping is normal but he doesn't die.
Bunnnny
Bunnnny Legendary player Level 65 14/07/2015 11:27 PM
I agree with this post, 100 percent hacking! he deserves ban!
I agree with this post, 100 percent hacking! he deserves ban!
Taaaaket
Taaaaket Epic player Level 110 14/07/2015 11:27 PM
Mhm. After having a few duels with him he could always kill 3 of us without any problems. He barely loses any health if 3 of us 4-shoot him. Just compare how Mangos health decreases to Monsters. edit: In my opinion he uses some kind of a .cs file to create lag and maybe aim assistant but that is questionable.
Mhm. After having a few duels with him he could always kill 3 of us without any problems. He barely loses any health if 3 of us 4-shoot him. Just compare how Mangos health decreases to Monsters.
edit: In my opinion he uses some kind of a .cs file to create lag and maybe aim assistant but that is questionable.
notmatt
notmatt Legendary player Level 76 14/07/2015 11:50 PM
he doesn't take damage -:D
he doesn't take damage -:D
DrDre
DrDre Scam Artist Level 73 14/07/2015 11:53 PM
He was lagging earlier today anyways on you guys you cant aim for ur lifes at least learn to aim and try to get better proof jesus
He was lagging earlier today anyways on you guys you cant aim for ur lifes at least learn to aim and try to get better proof jesus
Mac10
Mac10 Legendary player Level 111 14/07/2015 11:55 PM
Yea because you didnt see me show his ping at 50 / 60 did you ? we cant aim for shit or we just refuse to use aimbot like half the server population are banned for ... including Monster numerous times please go do your homework before posting in this thread being judgmental when the evidence is clear as day Here let me clarify how switching works when 4 shooting just incase you have poop in your eyes ,, Clip << This is what happens when you attempt to use switch after shooting 4 times

Yea because you didnt see me show his ping at 50 / 60 did you ? we cant aim for shit or we just refuse to use aimbot like half the server population are banned for ... including Monster numerous times please go do your homework before posting in this thread being judgmental when the evidence is clear as day

Here let me clarify how switching works when 4 shooting just incase you have poop in your eyes ,,

Clip << This is what happens when you attempt to use switch after shooting 4 times
Bunnnny
Bunnnny Legendary player Level 65 14/07/2015 11:55 PM
fix ur eyes kid, look video proof nr2, taaaaket (sannu) is one of the best fighters in server!
fix ur eyes kid, look video proof nr2, taaaaket (sannu) is one of the best fighters in server!
DaMonster
DaMonster Don Level 104 15/07/2015 12:32 AM
How pathetic, Yes I lag and you make a big deal of it? My ping isn't steady as shown in your video I lagged and my ping went as high up as to 218. You guys shouldn't tell Dre to fix his eyes when you are the ones blind to say I have a "Steady ping 60/70" when it is obviously 218. Then you say I have no reload, ironic I can see myself reload on your video and on my screen, but I am sorry that I don't have the best fps and have mods to make it even worse. But hey it is not my problem if I lag or have low fps nor should I be banned because you guys obviously don't even hit me half the time, shooting me from behind when I am infront of you crosshair will obviously kill me. You go as far to accuse me of not dying? I am pretty sure Mac killed me but not in his "great" video and I also died in Taaakets video. I am obviously not "dying" You guys are pathetic asslicking each other so hard. Just because you can't kill me so "Fast" because "Taaket is the best fighter" which I find hysterical doesn't mean you have to go to the trouble of ganging up and reporting me. At the end of the day, my fps is my business you just have to deal with it. And I also had a packetloss problem not so long ago and it was discussed with niCe so I obviously lag from time to time.
How pathetic, Yes I lag and you make a big deal of it? My ping isn't steady as shown in your video I lagged and my ping went as high up as to 218. You guys shouldn't tell Dre to fix his eyes when you are the ones blind to say I have a "Steady ping 60/70" when it is obviously 218.

Then you say I have no reload, ironic I can see myself reload on your video and on my screen, but I am sorry that I don't have the best fps and have mods to make it even worse. But hey it is not my problem if I lag or have low fps nor should I be banned because you guys obviously don't even hit me half the time, shooting me from behind when I am infront of you crosshair will obviously kill me.

You go as far to accuse me of not dying? I am pretty sure Mac killed me but not in his "great" video and I also died in Taaakets video. I am obviously not "dying" You guys are pathetic asslicking each other so hard. Just because you can't kill me so "Fast" because "Taaket is the best fighter" which I find hysterical doesn't mean you have to go to the trouble of ganging up and reporting me.

At the end of the day, my fps is my business you just have to deal with it. And I also had a packetloss problem not so long ago and it was discussed with niCe so I obviously lag from time to time.

DrDre
DrDre Scam Artist Level 73 15/07/2015 12:36 AM
#freemonster
#freemonster
1 2 3
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.