Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

ImportantAttack on servers

1 2 3 4 5... 10
Panzerlagger
Panzerlagger Level 25 24/07/2024 08:17 PM
Operation Dark Winter occuring during summer... That's crazy. I'll try to join Pentagon and see if they can do something about it. Attacking SAMP server is definitely EVIL !
Operation Dark Winter occuring during summer... That's crazy.

I'll try to join Pentagon and see if they can do something about it.

Attacking SAMP server is definitely EVIL !
VIP11
VIP11 Contender Level 44 24/07/2024 08:26 PM
Hope our servers be always fine
Hope our servers be always fine
404SyazwanNotFound
404SyazwanNotFound Gamer Level 244 24/07/2024 08:26 PM
Thanks for information and hope will fix soon.
Thanks for information and hope will fix soon.

Former Gang Boss Of Grove Street Famillies
Panzerlagger
Panzerlagger Level 25 24/07/2024 08:29 PM
Well i could reach GRU's office and apparently russians ain't behind that mess. They claim that those doing that are incels conspiring to take men out of video games so they can go back to real life and empower women. Sorry, all we can do for now is going back to real life...
Well i could reach GRU's office and apparently russians ain't behind that mess. They claim that those doing that are incels conspiring to take men out of video games so they can go back to real life and empower women.

Sorry, all we can do for now is going back to real life...
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 336 24/07/2024 08:30 PM
The attack should be resolved by now, we'll keep monitoring the servers closely. Thank you for your patience.
The attack should be resolved by now, we'll keep monitoring the servers closely. Thank you for your patience.
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 336 24/07/2024 10:19 PM
Unfortunatelly the attackers have found another exploit, we're working on deploying a fix with open.mp team as we speak.
Unfortunatelly the attackers have found another exploit, we're working on deploying a fix with open.mp team as we speak.
Sterr Sterr 24/07/2024 10:42 PM
Is there a way to find the exploiters identity by any chance? If you already found their identity (Which I really think you didn't yet) who are they?
Is there a way to find the exploiters identity by any chance? If you already found their identity (Which I really think you didn't yet) who are they?
Slinkyexe
Slinkyexe Nobody Special Level 18 24/07/2024 10:35 PM
Hope our servers be always fine guys every time i am here cant stop player
Hope our servers be always fine guys every time i am here cant stop player
21Monster
21Monster Commentator Level 32 24/07/2024 10:36 PM
maybe permabanned players trying to attack our servers, anyways i hope it get fixed
maybe permabanned players trying to attack our servers, anyways i hope it get fixed
McDonalds
McDonalds Level 25 24/07/2024 10:40 PM
i wonder whats the exploit they found?
i wonder whats the exploit they found?
I wanna know the truth, instead of wondering why.
gordan
gordan Gamer Level 38 24/07/2024 10:43 PM
a good way to compensate for this would be fixing the 20% bonuses to 50% that was promised
a good way to compensate for this would be fixing the 20% bonuses to 50% that was promised
Sm0ke420 Sm0ke420 24/07/2024 10:47 PM
damn, u thinking bout the compensation now? maybe you hope when the server's gonna be okay bruh
damn, u thinking bout the compensation now? maybe you hope when the server's gonna be okay bruh
McDonalds McDonalds 24/07/2024 10:48 PM
lil bro i assure u the server will be okay it has tons of backups in another database its alr
lil bro i assure u the server will be okay it has tons of backups in another database its alr
gordan gordan 24/07/2024 10:50 PM
damn, u thinking bout the compensation now? maybe you hope when the server's gonna be okay bruh the server has been running for so many years, im sure it will overcome this problem

the server has been running for so many years, im sure it will overcome this problem
Sterr Sterr 24/07/2024 10:52 PM
If this issue keeps up for days, I would feel bad for the people with expensive houses that are about to expire
lil bro i assure u the server will be okay it has tons of backups in another database its alrIf this issue keeps up for days, I would feel bad for the people with expensive houses that are about to expire
McDonalds McDonalds 24/07/2024 10:53 PM
if the server is down, do you think it can keep counting days for houses? just think for a second
if the server is down, do you think it can keep counting days for houses? just think for a second
kimo721974 kimo721974 24/07/2024 10:58 PM
bro it wont take days if it wont fix now at least at tomorrow lol
bro it wont take days if it wont fix now at least at tomorrow lol
xSmail xSmail 24/07/2024 11:12 PM
back in 2021 in march the server host got burned many people lost their houses cars even some people lost their account's if this attacks keep going for days we will experience a big compestation
back in 2021 in march the server host got burned many people lost their houses cars even some people lost their account's if this attacks keep going for days we will experience a big compestation
Sterr Sterr 24/07/2024 11:16 PM
Thank you for proving my point sir, I just hope the issue gets fixed as soon as possible.
back in 2021 in march the server host got burned many people lost their houses cars even some people lost their account's if this attacks keep going for days we will experience a big compestationThank you for proving my point sir, I just hope the issue gets fixed as soon as possible.
1 2 3 4 5... 10
This thread has been locked.