Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

DotazQuestion

Aimbrozzz
Aimbrozzz Zkušený hráč Level 61 2.4.2024 13:52
Hi, is there any way I can listen to a in game radio or custom radio without actually starting a Playlist of my own from anothrr site?
Hi, is there any way I can listen to a in game radio or custom radio without actually starting a Playlist of my own from anothrr site?

Made by McMillian
GetLaw
GetLaw Pomocník Zločinec Level 69 2.4.2024 16:08
Hello, You can try out Rockstar user track files, where it is located in Documents>GTA files>user tracks. Here you can add your songs in MP3 form and use the Rockstar radio in the game, Press ESC>Options>audio setup>user track option>scan user track. Also, check for the skip button from the options which can be used to skip the current music if you want to get the the other one. Note: this radio is only for you, I mean other players sitting within you in a vehicle cannot listen to what you are listening. However, you can simply copy and paste this radio link made by DavidPC10 and Hazard1 https://stream.zeno.fm/ph5jyn3yysptv GTA-MP.CZ Radio - Introduction If you don't wanna create one via Zeno.fm/ site
Hello,

You can try out Rockstar user track files, where it is located in Documents>GTA files>user tracks. Here you can add your songs in MP3 form and use the Rockstar radio in the game, Press ESC>Options>audio setup>user track option>scan user track.
Also, check for the skip button from the options which can be used to skip the current music if you want to get the the other one.

Note: this radio is only for you, I mean other players sitting within you in a vehicle cannot listen to what you are listening.

However, you can simply copy and paste this radio link made by DavidPC10 and Hazard1
https://stream.zeno.fm/ph5jyn3yysptv
GTA-MP.CZ Radio - Introduction
If you don't wanna create one via Zeno.fm/ site
Aimbrozzz Aimbrozzz 2.4.2024 16:37
I'm sorry I didn't mentioned the actual question , I meant that if there is any way to listen while in foot not in a vehicle.
I'm sorry I didn't mentioned the actual question , I meant that if there is any way to listen while in foot not in a vehicle.
GetLaw GetLaw Pomocník 2.4.2024 18:59
No, there is no possible way to that request, unless an administrator starts playing one over an area so all players can listen to the same audio in the selected area both on foot and in a vehicle
No, there is no possible way to that request, unless an administrator starts playing one over an area so all players can listen to the same audio in the selected area both on foot and in a vehicle
ThirtyThree
ThirtyThree Level 29 2.4.2024 21:10
Hey Aimbrozzz, As said, there is no way to play music(preloaded or audio streams) by your own while on foot in original GTA SA, unless an administrator sets up audio stream in a area. But, I think with the help of a mod called advanced track player could help you sort things out on this matter(won't post any links as modding isn't allowed here). However please note that using mods is your wish and by using mods you could have a higher risk of getting banned.
Hey Aimbrozzz,

As said, there is no way to play music(preloaded or audio streams) by your own while on foot in original GTA SA, unless an administrator sets up audio stream in a area. But, I think with the help of a mod called advanced track player could help you sort things out on this matter(won't post any links as modding isn't allowed here). However please note that using mods is your wish and by using mods you could have a higher risk of getting banned.
Toto téma bylo zamknuto.