Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

they scammed me

1 2
NuGaaa
NuGaaa Legendární hráč Level 93 16.2.2017 10:05
Aren say me to buy /lotto 45M for 500K! 51tickets left. I buy this lotto. Som he say if i lose he gonna give me 15M back,he dont. Nvm i lose it,i buy lotto 45M for 1M 22tickets,i win it. He start talk and try lie me,sayning that he say me to buy lotto 45M for 1M,but he say to buy lotto 45M for 500K. He just try scammed me,and he do it. P.S. Sorry for my bad english! I know its not good.. Sorry :)
[bb]Aren say me to buy /lotto 45M for 500K! 51tickets left.
I buy this lotto. Som he say if i lose he gonna give me 15M back,he dont.
Nvm i lose it,i buy lotto 45M for 1M 22tickets,i win it.
He start talk and try lie me,sayning that he say me to buy lotto 45M for 1M,but he say to buy lotto 45M for 500K.
He just try scammed me,and he do it.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english! I know its not good.. Sorry :)
NuGaaa
NuGaaa Legendární hráč Level 93 16.2.2017 10:07
and admin see my pm mesage for Aren
and admin see my pm mesage for [bb]Aren
Jujo11
Jujo11 Pařan Level 168 16.2.2017 10:14
i cant see where is problem -.- ??/ u back ur money lotto is ur own risk It's not called Scamm and what refund u want ? :) Please press Edit and talk dont spam ;)
i cant see where is problem -.- ??/ u back ur money lotto is ur own risk It's not called Scamm and what refund u want ? :)
Please press Edit and talk dont spam ;)
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 16.2.2017 10:15
You are not that new and you should know the rules well. Giving money to someone or purchasing the tickets for someone is totally on your own risk. If he really scammed you he will be punished but you wont get anything back. Please be careful in the future.
You are not that new and you should know the rules well. Giving money to someone or purchasing the tickets for someone is totally on your own risk. If he really scammed you he will be punished but you wont get anything back.
Please be careful in the future.
Jujo11
Jujo11 Pařan Level 168 16.2.2017 10:17
Nuga u back ur money then just stop ok ? Iwan i cant see where is problem Its his own risk Thats all Nuga :) have a fun and be careful :)
Nuga u back ur money then just stop ok ?
Iwan i cant see where is problem Its his own risk Thats all Nuga :) have a fun and be careful :)
NuGaaa
NuGaaa Legendární hráč Level 93 16.2.2017 10:33
before I bought a lotto 45 meters 25numbers & B Others bought 9numbers & B Toi told me a mesage if you win would give me 15 meters but if I win i will give you 15m & B and win & B i no give and he did forrum and admin took my 9m my money this is the same and I say Miss Afghanistan can not do when it is for someone else but for me you can not it's the same as now ///Vedran:
before I bought a lotto 45 meters 25numbers & B Others bought 9numbers & B Toi told me a mesage if you win would give me 15 meters but if I win i will give you 15m & B and win & B i no give and he did forrum and admin took my 9m my money this is the same and I say Miss Afghanistan can not do when it is for someone else but for me you can not it's the same as now

///Vedran:
Fixheko
Fixheko Zabiják Level 135 16.2.2017 11:14
Just because someone says he'll give you money it doesn't mean that he will 100%,you should be careful nowadays because there are too many players that attend our server. Also he didn't steal anything from you,you were the one that bought the tickets from lotto. Before you make an another thread about this kind of problem you should know that "Giving money to the others is at your own risk"
Just because someone says he'll give you money it doesn't mean that he will 100%,you should be careful nowadays because there are too many players that attend our server.
Also he didn't steal anything from you,you were the one that bought the tickets from lotto.
Before you make an another thread about this kind of problem you should know that "Giving money to the others is at your own risk"
404LaZzNotFound
404LaZzNotFound Násilník Level 86 16.2.2017 12:03
Well at first reading it went over my head and after the second reading I still don't understand it.
Well at first reading it went over my head and after the second reading I still don't understand it.
MinaToo
MinaToo Přátelský hráč Level 119 16.2.2017 12:19
This is not scamming,Scamming means sending specific amount to someone and he promise you to send it back. here he asked you to buy 45m lottery which is up for you,you can decide if you want to or not,so you choosed to buy them and you did but you lost it,he told you he will send you 15m if you bought this lottery,and you believed him easily? that's stupid he just wants you to buy the tickets already , however about the 1m lotto you won it and he asked you for money , just block him he wants money because you won the lottery,theres no any kind of scamming here,Just two mad players lost / won lottery are reporting each other.
This is not scamming,Scamming means sending specific amount to someone and he promise you to send it back.
here he asked you to buy 45m lottery which is up for you,you can decide if you want to or not,so you choosed to buy them and you did but you lost it,he told you he will send you 15m if you bought this lottery,and you believed him easily? that's stupid he just wants you to buy the tickets already , however about the 1m lotto you won it and he asked you for money , just block him he wants money because you won the lottery,theres no any kind of scamming here,Just two mad players lost / won lottery are reporting each other.
HooDie
HooDie Kmotr Level 108 16.2.2017 12:26
Hi, There is no loss in this case. It is up to you whether you want to buy the tickets or not, no one is forcing you. He didn't steal any of your money, so this isn't a scam. Do not trust everyone and everything they say.
Hi,
There is no loss in this case. It is up to you whether you want to buy the tickets or not, no one is forcing you. He didn't steal any of your money, so this isn't a scam. Do not trust everyone and everything they say.
1 2
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.