Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

banned

Ofir
Ofir Level 58 17/12/2020 03:12 AM
Hi i've been banned by Noah for cheats, i went to DM him at discord, he said i have used "Kamarat" on the video that i made. Where in the world that showing that i'm cheating here? excuse me. My aim is normal + spread is normal there's no cheats. i even don't know how to cheat, there's lots of people that is good to this game and there's lots of player that is better than me. i want Noah to answer me where is the Kamarat of my video which i made. if he will just say "You are not going to see any proof, Thread Locked" That would be a dickmove from him.
Hi i've been banned by Noah for cheats, i went to DM him at discord, he said i have used "Kamarat"
on the video that i made. Where in the world that showing that i'm cheating here? excuse me. My aim is normal + spread is normal
there's no cheats. i even don't know how to cheat, there's lots of people that is good to this game and there's lots of player that is better than me.
i want Noah to answer me where is the Kamarat of my video which i made. if he will just say "You are not going to see any proof, Thread Locked" That would be
a dickmove from him.
Lurk
Lurk Administrator Headhunter Level 133 17/12/2020 03:25 AM
Your case was reviewed by many admins and we all agreed to ban you. You will be unbanned in 30 days and I suggest you to remove your cheats.
Your case was reviewed by many admins and we all agreed to ban you. You will be unbanned in 30 days and I suggest you to remove your cheats.

This text is displayed only for administrators
Bull24
Bull24 Lead Administrator Level 165 18/12/2020 07:35 AM
This user is now permanently banned.
This user is now permanently banned.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.